Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Tuesday 28 October 2014

L'amour Glamour-Front Cover

So happy that I could be on such a fabulous team that made it to the front cover of The Best Scottish Weddings Magazine.  This is my second cover I have had the pleasure of working on and it gives me a great sense of achievement.  Shot at Ingiliston Country Club in Bishopton we were surrounded by gorgeous scenery and the beautiful sights, sounds and smells that having horses about brings! 

The gowns were show stoppers and all about all out glamour, details that could be changed up (such as detachable trains) or little quirks in design that just makes these dresses draw dropping, my favourite was the cut out detail in the red lift shot this dress really blew me away!  I chose a smokey eye using neutral and warm browns, a really fresh look to skin to keep the dark berry and red lip looking really modern and still bridal.  I think the images really show how a more dramatic make up look can still look natural, elegant and very bridal.
















Photography: Hamish Campbell
Fashion: Beth Forsyth & Sarah Gillespie
Make up: Amy Hughes Made Over Ladies
Hair: Kirsty Stevenson Made Over Ladies
Model: Lauren Tempany Model Team