Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Rules of Wedding Make up

What a nice surprise to see my name in lights again....well not quite lights but I always get a little bit excited when I see something I have written or worked on appear in print whether that be in paper or online...

Let me draw your attention to 'Made In Scotland Magazine' that is an online directory and magazine that celebrates all things Scottish, Beautiful and unique and it was my pleasure to write an article on 'The Rules of Wedding Make up' in issue #6. 

You can get the low down on three of my most requested looks for bridal make up 

Polished & Natural
Photo courtesy of lushweddingphotography
Subtle SmokeyPhoto courtesy of Marc Millar Photograghy




Making a statement
Photo courtesy of jawnmcmlenaghan.com


I hope you enjoy the article and thank you to my lovely brides Katrina, Suzi & Corrine for sharing their gorgeous wedding photos with me.