Adore Beauty Pty Ltd

Saturday 31 July 2010

Product Tip Off- Barry M Nail Paint 'Mushroom'


I love this new shade of Nail Paint by Barry M in Mushroom. Alot of the beauty bloggers have been saying the greige craze is over but I love this shade and I would say it still falls in the same category it's sophisticated and looks great on short nails. It's a steal at 2.95 GBP but might need a bit of help with a good base and top coat.

Here I go talking about priming again but...I am using the Nails Inc 2 pack Kensington Cavier Top and Base Coat that you can pick up in Boots right now for 7.00 GBP. It's a 2 pack of conditioning base coat and super shiney top coat that really gives you a professional looking finish and fast drying (45 seconds they say!) it's a bit of a splurge item but not the splurge price tag to match!